Recent Wedding

Honestly nothing makes me prouder then being chosen to be that person in charge of documenting your memories on your big day, I really do feel honored. I love being a part of the day and being able to express my creativity through your portraits, each event has a different story to tell and each one in its on way is very entertaining, never a dull moment! With this weekends past wedding I loved the challenge of working with different types of lights as well as the many mirrors in the room, which could be tricky at times making sure I didn't end up in the reflection anywhere. The day went by beautifully and was so much fun to witness the joy on everyone's faces! Just got done with the last bits of edits and working on uploading to the site now. Enjoy

www.darbydollphotography.com


Comments

Popular Posts